Saturday, March 13, 2021

Turbulence

I got no reason to cry, but i did it anyway. And i think i'm depressed. But like i said, there ain't no reason at all. So maybe i'm just looking for random reasons to justify that i'm depressed. I'm not. I'm just bored. And a bit lost (my definition of lost, don't decipher it your way). And much more, but not depressed. I just can't understand life, but sometimes i think that i do too well, while at the same time i realize that i don't, but because i really want to, i try too hard to understand everything, and it's just fricking frustrating. 

I need to rest. But every time i got the time to rest, i'd be (over)thinking what would i have to do after i'm done resting, which only made me restless.

I need to recharge. But idk what would i do to recharge myself, and what's the point of recharging, if you don't really have a clue what you'll do after you're fully charged. I guess i don't really trust that "we'll figure things out along the way" stuff. But anyway, it's simply because i don't trust almost everything in life. Like i don't even trust myself. God i'm so helpless lol

#imjustboreditssaturday


No comments:

Post a Comment